What is normal. I thought I was normal but am starting to think I am abnormal. Without airing dirty laundry I just want to say that my eyes are being opened to others lives. I don't want to know these things but they keep coming at me. How people live, what they think is good and bad/right and wrong. It is heartbreaking to know some of the turmoil people in the military deal with on regular basis on top the average stress that just naturally comes with military life.
I am thankful each day for my husband and family. No we are not perfect but believe that God keeps up from falling off the deep end. Do we screw up?....sure we do, however when we put our faith in Christ, we trust him to sustain us.
What ever happened to the people who stood by you, told you that you were stupid when you needed to hear it. Our beliefs have become so vast that we have no common ground with others so when things do happen that are bad in our eyes, we just say to ourselves "well they don't believe or hold that value so who I am to butt in their lives".
No comments:
Post a Comment