Monday, December 28, 2009

Well Facebook has taken over the blog but I still would like to keep this thing going if possible. I haven't really been able to get into scrapbooking, heck I cannot even finish a baby book. So, I am going to attempt to keep up something.

After we got back from Idaho, Tim's parents came to visit. A first for them to see Hawaii. We went as many places as possible. Dole Pineapple plantation, Polynesian culture center and a small tour down the strip of Waikiki.

Still doing school. Most likely going to get a B in this class I am in. Cultural Diversity. Guess I am not too diverse.

Tim tested for E8 in Dec. It sure would be nice to see him promoted although its still early so I am not holding my breath. Thinking about him having to study again next year when he comes home from his deployment is not the way I want to start off the holidays next year.

Going to take down the Christmas tree before New Years Day. I need the space and Nora is going to ruin the ornaments.

Cole went to his first ever campout this week. It was hard on a mom to see her boy go. I hope he showers atleast once:)

1 comment:

shee_rah77 said...

I am sure he will shower and if he doesn't it won't kill him! LOL... We are in Costa Rica. Roma is napping and I'm killing time. At least we have wireless on this side!