Friday, March 06, 2009

All over Oahu

Rare moment

Wish I had the man sitting just in front of these trees enjoying nice and quiet until.....


Mack loves to crack Macadamia nuts, he would have stayed there all day. Job opportunity?

The kids took this shot. China Man's Hat. The wind was really kickin' that day. It was cold here for HI while my visitors were here. I was bummed but I don't think they really noticed. They just kept telling me that it was warm to them.




Submarine tour. I prefer to stay on the land. Nora was too little, that's my story and I am sticking to it.




2 comments:

A. said...

I love seeing the pictures of Hawaii! Does it feel like you've been on vacation too long, or is it still fun? I've always wondered if I'd like it as a steady thing. Your kids are growing like weeds too! And just love Nora's rolls. :)

Anna said...

surprisingly we only hit the beach every few weeks. It is very tempting to play all day which is not good for all the reading projects I had in mind for the kids to do. Germany was great for that.
I am sure I will want a change, but need that anywhere I am. So far so good. Its winter time here...I haven't seen as many bugs out. Winter is still summer though just a touch cooler at times. The kids are on a swim team so they swim everyday M-F whether they like it or not...PT!

It is nice to be warm.