okay the one with her all rolled up like a little Nora burrito with that round pudgy adorable face is the best picture ever! I am so excited you have pictures up on your blog already... we all just stared at them as they slid by 3 or 4 times!! We're excited to watch her grown, even if it is via blog posts!
Anna, She is wonderful! Elijah & I went through & then he told the girls your great news. We may be looking at her for a few days. You look great as well, very happy indeed. I am so excited for all of you.
3 comments:
okay the one with her all rolled up like a little Nora burrito with that round pudgy adorable face is the best picture ever! I am so excited you have pictures up on your blog already... we all just stared at them as they slid by 3 or 4 times!! We're excited to watch her grown, even if it is via blog posts!
Anna,
She is wonderful! Elijah & I went through & then he told the girls your great news. We may be looking at her for a few days. You look great as well, very happy indeed. I am so excited for all of you.
Congratulations!! Nora is beautiful. I love all the pictures. We sure miss you guys. Come visit us in St Louis.
Post a Comment